At St Francis Xavier maintaining a Catholic ethos of the school is our number one priority when accepting enrolments. It is recognised that families from other faith traditions bring their own richness and faith experiences which in turn enrich our Catholic community.
In accordance with Archdiocesan policy no child will be denied Catholic schooling because of an inability of parents/carers to pay fees or levies.
You can now enrol online at St Francis Xavier by selecting the link below. Alternatively, submit the following paperwork and enrolment form directly to the school office. To complete the application form you will need to submit the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable)
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable)
If you submit your application online, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
After submission (either online or in person) the school will contact you to inform the outcome of your application. Successful applicants will then receive an offer letter together with a ‘Parent Commitment Contract’ which needs to be signed by the student’s parents/legal guardians.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|Tuesday, 28 January
|Thursday, 9 April
|Monday, 27 April
|Friday, 3 July
|Monday, 20 July
|Friday, 25 September
|Monday, 12 October
|Friday, 18 December
The level of School Fees is set annually by the Catholic Education Office and the School Community Council. We try to keep the level of fees to a minimum. Accounts are forwarded to families within the first three weeks of each term for payment within thirty days. Families experiencing financial difficulty are encouraged to speak confidentially with the Principal, who may be able to make arrangement for a remission of some part of the fees. Fees are paid per family, per term.
School Fees for 2020
Resource Fee (per child per year)